Monday, December 5, 2011

Ahhhh!

Well, that's probably a bit dramatic, but that's kind of how I feel right now. Slept 5 hours last night, had lots of staff training today which was awesome (though emotionally and physically very draining). 2 hour break where I worked on a paper (almost done!), and now I'm off to a shepherd team meeting. Tomorrow lots of meetings and a fun staff dinner, Wednesday lots of meetings and a fun Secret Santa, and Thursday more meetings and our Christmas party. Somewhere in there I'll be writing, writing, writing.

In this, I'm realizing how thankful I am that I live in the apartment next door to my campus directors. I'm so blessed to be able to live here, and it's becoming very apparent this week as I bounce back and forth and am able to use my time effectively.

Praying that I'll get some sleep tonight and be able to depend on the Lord so much this week (because I really have no choice if I want to maintain sanity). Update: I get to write sweet papers in my classes, and I'm currently finishing one in my Islam class about the Islamic response to Christianity's claim of Jesus as God, the Son of God, and that he was crucified. Praying that the Lord will use this to reach my professor, and that He would hear God's voice and see the truth and the light!

No comments:

Post a Comment