Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break

So I began my Spring Break by getting surgery (yay, it's over!), but it definitely got better from there. I had the opportunity to hang out/have coffee with a couple of women who have been so influential in my life. A childhood teammate's mom/chauffeur/Sunday school teacher and a best friend's mom/small group leader. Two beautiful women seeking the Lord. Ah, and they have so much insight on life and walking well with God. Never have I heard of such tremendous faith in the midst of painful circumstances. It was one of those times where I was instantly humbled. I love the way the Lord uses different people in my life to shine Himself so bright that I'm blinded. Blinded by His glory.

Now I'm back in Berkeley and ready to see what the Lord has planned next. Trying to finish up the semester strong, but, after Spring Break, it is SO DIFFICULT to be motivated. Gotta keep moving though...

No comments:

Post a Comment