Friday, March 12, 2010

Amazing Grace

In the last week, I have heard the word "grace" or studied it in one form or another probably five of those days. I continue to be amazed at how much grace God has bestowed upon us. I am so unworthy of any grace because I have so much sin in my life, and I really don't deserve to be in God's presence because of His perfection and holiness. BUT HE STILL SAVED ME! And he continues to lavish his grace on me every single day.

When I think about this, I realize how often I forget that there is grace in my life. Aside from God's infinite grace, I continue to receive grace from people around me. Once again, although I am really undeserving of it, they continue to give it to me. And I begin to realize how little grace I give to others. I often forget, or don't think about, how much grace has been given to me, and how I don't deserve it, and I sometimes don't give an ounce of grace to others.

BUT, there's grace! As I continue to learn more about this and really dwell upon it, God continues to bless me and teach me, and I am becoming so incredibly humbled by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment