Saturday, May 1, 2010

Summer is almost here!


Oh my goodness! I can't believe it's almost summer. I just finished up classes yesterday, and now just two more weeks of pushing forward, and it'll be summer! And this beautiful weather is really adding to this antsy-ness of getting out of school.

Well, it has been a great week, although SUPER busy! Our last upperclassmen small group was on Tuesday, and it was so cool to hear where each of us will be at some point this summer, and how God's light really will be brought to the WORLD! We had a dessert thing on Wednesday night for all of us ladies who are going on Summer Project this summer! So encouraging to hear where everyone's at, and it's great to see that we're all going to such different places. CHICAGO, OCEAN CITY, ALASKA, EAST ASIA, AND THE MIDDLE EAST! Such a beautiful picture.

And Thursday night we had our Senior Send-Off. Such a sweet time of reflecting over my times with the three seniors in Cru, but definitely pretty sad too. Of course, I shed a few tears, but I have no doubt in my mind that God is going to use them in incredible ways and in such different ways.

And last, but certainly not least, I'm at 90% of my support!!! I'm so close. I have another few weeks to finish up support raising, and I have full faith that God will provide. It's amazing to see how generous people have been, and I am so grateful for those who are prayerfully and/or financially supporting me to go to the Middle East. Countdown: 23 days! So excited :D

No comments:

Post a Comment