ALSO, as I think about going on Project in less than three months, I'm just not sure if it will be healed in time. I don't want it to be giving me pain when I'm there, and I don't want to become a weak link on my team. BUT, this means that I have so much more reason to be depending on the Lord. I can't heal my foot, only He can, but I can be dependent on Him for strength and patience. I am an extremely impatient person, so I have no choice but to present my anxieties to God and allow Him to give me patience.
On an extremely positive note, I've finished my support letters, and they're all sent out/ready to be sent out! And, praise the Lord, I'm already at 23% of my support goal! As Rachel would say, Praise God!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment