Friday, June 24, 2011

Just Some Thoughts

It was only a matter of time before support raising would be difficult and I would be truly challenged to make the choice of if I should trust in God's provision or not. This week has been hard. Hard for a lot of reasons.

I'm just so busy. Though I feel like a lot of things that I do aren't really very big, somehow my time just gets consumed by everything around me. Today I was out all day and I came back just so exhausted. I think I need to grow in my ability to say "no" to things, and I need to be good about time management for the next month or so.

However, today Evangeline and I went prayer walking around campus and then went sharing. It was such a sweet time of relying on the Holy Spirit and trusting God by sharing His beautiful Gospel. Oh how in need of my Savior I am! Oh what a beautiful Savior He is! We get to serve GOD! How sweet is that?! The Holy One. The Redeemer. The Alpha and Omega. The Holy Trinity. PRAISE HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment