I want to make the most of my last months here. I want to glorify God by studying well for my classes and using the education He has blessed me with for His glory, rather than complaining about all of the work I have to do. It's a privilege to study at Cal. I want to have this perspective.
I want to deepen my friendships with my current friends, and I want to make new friends! It's never too late to make a friend, right? :) I'm feeling especially blessed by the friends I've made this semester in my classes. One freshman, in particular, has been such a blessing to me--and I got to share my testimony and the gospel with her! And she came to Cru with me and wants to come again! Yay!
I want to serve. I want to serve God by serving His people. I want to serve His children as well as those not yet in the family. I want to be willing to humble myself and put others before me. Sounds easy... yet it's far from that. But the Lord can do beautiful things!
Above all else, I want to deepen the intimacy between my Father and I. I want to know Him. I want to love Him. I want to worship Him.
This is not to say that I won't mess up. Oh I will. I will be self-centered. I will be prideful. I will be disobedient. But God's grace covers all of that, and I will continue to persevere and look upward to Him as I try to live this life here in Berkeley and walk with Christ.
To Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment