Thursday, October 27, 2011

Revitalization

That is the word I'm using to describe how my relationship with God has been recently. In the past week, God has refreshed me and shown Himself in a beautiful way. I'm finally making decisions about my next year, and it is one of the most freeing feelings that I've ever had. I hadn't realized that, for so many months, the stress and anxiety attached to my future were a burden that was keeping me in bondage. I could not move forward from this--I was just stuck. But this past weekend, God showed Himself anew, and my relationship with Him has been revitalized! And finally I can see Him.

I love that the Holy Spirit's primary role is not to lead me to make certain decisions--His role is to lead me to the Father! And that is where He has been leading me! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment