Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Unrest

Reading the news every day is really upsetting. The Middle East and Northern Africa are catching the bug of being upset with their governments and demanding something new. Protests and political unrest are covering the area, and people seem to be dying every day practically. My conclusions: we live in a broken world... a really broken world.

It's not like any of this is a surprise though. God never promised that our world was going to be in a state of peace before His coming. It's quite the opposite, in fact. The world will be in a state of war when Christ returns... and He is indeed returning. When it will be, I have no idea, but He's coming back! And, in all of this, I remember that we are to live with urgency... His return could be any moment now.


So I'm trying to both pray for those who are being affected by this unrest, and I'm to live with an urgency of sharing the Gospel and sharing of how people can be redeemed from their sins... saved from Hell... and have the hope and assurance of returning home where our tears will be wiped away and where we will enter into perfect communion with our Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment