Monday, November 22, 2010

Crossroads

Just got back yesterday from a conference called Crossroads. Basically, it was an approach to Biblical decision-making along with thinking through some options for post-graduation.

I have so much to process that I don't even know where to begin. I could fill so many pages in my journal, but where do I start? I think my biggest take-away from the weekend is that I don't have to be 100% confident with my decision for how to spend my time immediately post-grad because no faith would be required at that point. God will direct me, and He will redirect me. In the meantime, I just need to make a decision and just do something. Anyways, more processing to come.

BUT, another really sweet aspect of the weekend was getting to connect with friends who went to Turkey with me this last summer. Ahhhh so good to see them! They brought me so much happiness just seeing their faces. I can't wait to see them again next month!

Other thoughts on my mind. Hm. I want to go to Chico. It's just a matter of when I'll go. Maybe January? Maybe December? I don't know... but I'm excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment