Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm a terrible blogger...

So, it has been brought to my attention that I'm a terrible blogger! I created this to blog while I was overseas... and I didn't. Oops! Well, I returned to the states on the 27th, and I got home last night.

I'm still experiencing a lot of culture shock. I never thought that a Tall tea at Starbucks would feel so big or that American food would seem so inferior to others. I am happy that I never have to pay to go to the restroom, and I have never been so happy to use a washing machine as I was today!

Anyways, my experience overseas was unbelievable. I don't think I can even begin to describe it well. Hopefully you got my update emails so I don't have to completely fill you in on all of the details. But basically... I think that God is calling me to go back in a couple of years, after I graduate. As of now, I have no idea what better way I could serve Him and be obedient to Him.

It was extremely hard to leave and come back to the U.S.. Mostly because I see such a need. There are so few people who have heard the Gospel there, and so few laborers. And it is such a long process for someone to become a believer there, so there's a need for long-time laborers. I really cannot see myself anywhere else. So... possibly more updates in a couple of years? You never know... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment